Rant of the day

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Havit, Sep 10, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. DCS222

DCS222 Guest

upload_2020-8-18_11-30-12.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 17
  2. Thripster

Thripster Elite Member

Feb 21, 2020
    Northampton, UK
    I had always thought Saville Row was where suits were bespoked but now realize it was an argument about whether JS was a paedo

• Funny Funny x 8
  3. JtC

JtC Elite Member

Apr 20, 2020
    New Mexico
    People who smoke trying to lecture me about not wearing a mask.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  4. JtC

JtC Elite Member

Apr 20, 2020
    New Mexico

Voting.jpg

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-53835546

This get's me annoyed, this prat has the audacity to refuse to leave his cell, what happened to the old rubber truncheon give him several taps on the old snot box, Sorry I don't think this sod should have any rights

[hope this does not offend any delicate souls who find my opinion harsh]

• Agree Agree x 18
  6. Kenbro

Kenbro Noble Member

Jul 9, 2019
    Manchester, UK
    Judge said he had no power. to make him appear!
    Ken.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tallpaul

Tallpaul Noble Member

Apr 7, 2019
    Kidderminster
    Why does this camel shagger have any rights anyway?

• Agree Agree x 8
  8. Tallpaul

Tallpaul Noble Member

Apr 7, 2019
    Kidderminster
    Sorry, that was uncalled for, I meant goat fucker.

• Funny Funny x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    Imposter dealt with, yes drag him out by the gonads an connect the mains to them then shove a banger up his jap's eye, No virgins for you in Musso heaven mate

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. JtC

JtC Elite Member

Apr 20, 2020
    New Mexico
    Good point. I don't think anyone has been caught painting graffiti on anything in Singapore since they caned those guys almost 30 years ago.

• Like Like x 8
  11. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Don't know about making him appear but I could certainly make him disappear with a chain tight round his neck attached to a huge cannonball and throw the cnut into the canal in central Manchester. :mad::mad:

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. stinger

stinger Senior Member

Nov 28, 2017
    Yarnbrook
    In my own opinion, there needs to be a death penalty as an ultimate deterrant. If they do the crime despite the deterrant perhaps its a deterrant for the future

Police / blue light workers
    Medical workers
    Jury rampering
    Witnwzz b

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. DCS222

DCS222 Guest

We are jumping the gun here, he is innocent until proven guilty... but any accused should be forced (using whatever force necessary) to go to court to face judgement...
    Should (when???) this person be found guilty, then blood eagle away... I’m sure there’ll be plenty people want to piss in his lung cavity to help him on his way

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. MartyWilson

MartyWilson Guest

Did the folks in the middle east not favour the old "Death by a thousand cuts"? Snip a little bit off at a time, cauterise as neccessary to ensure there isn't too much blood loss and gradually work your way from the extremities inwards to the bigger bits.

I have a buddy who was a Redcap and then a Met Police office and he was of the opinion, and I tend to agree with him, that there will never be a referendum on bringing back capital punishment because they know that the majority of the public are actually in favour of or, at the very least, don't have any objections to, eliminating the worst murderers, rapists and paedophiles from our society. The reason he believes that the government don't want it is nothing to do with being humane or civil rights but simply that, as in the US, the legal piranha would have a field day putting hurdles in the way of the process with appeal after appeal costing the state a fortune and resulting, as it does in America, with few people ever actually getting to meet 'Sparky' or whatever the chosen method might be. The law nowadays often seems to have way more power than the government does in all the democracies of the world and the legal profession only really desires to line it's own pockets and win their cases with no care as to whether the person being defended deserves to be defended or not.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Steve 998cc

Steve 998cc Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2019
    leicestershire
    2mtrs of rope and a 4mtr drop. I did know an prison officer that did a last night death watch, His only complaint was he was late for his breakfast. there are some topping sheds still at some prisons, and the graves of those topped still buried within the walls of those prison that carried out topping them.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Kenbro

Kenbro Noble Member

Jul 9, 2019
    Manchester, UK
    Jumping the gun???
    Surely can’t be asked to appear for sentencing unless he’s already been found guilty, or admitted the charges against him?
    Ken.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. DCS222

DCS222 Guest

#3657 DCS222, Aug 20, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2020
    My apologies, I had it in my head he was still at trial... I missed the whole
    In March this year Abedi was found guilty of 22 counts of murder, one count of attempted murder - encompassing injured survivors - and conspiring to cause explosions.
    Abedi would have been eligible for a whole-life term had he been over the age of 21 at the time of the bombing, the court heard.”
    part!

He should be driven to court at the end of a whip!!!

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    I am certainly of the view that he should not be permitted the cowardly option of being sentenced in his absence.

I leave the Biblical punishments to the more bloodthirsty but we seriously need to revisit laws (and our legislators) that permit ‘asylum’ seekers to return to their country of persecution for a wee holiday.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Yes, agreed. This features a couple of times in the series "Vikings".

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Steve 998cc

Steve 998cc Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2019
    leicestershire
    yes you are correct he serves 55 years before he is considers for parol unless he appeals, and the term is reduced. Bound by some of the bleeding hearts brigade and legal aid that fund his appeal.