R3gt Turn Signal Problems

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by Cleve Blouch, Dec 17, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Cleve Blouch

Cleve Blouch New Member

Nov 19, 2021
    Arizona
    I've had intermittent turn signal problems since buying my 2021 R3GT. One will go out while riding and the warning light on the TFT display will come on and tell me which light is out. It's not always the same light, but today it was the right front turn signal twice. It fixes itself if I turn it on and let it fast-blink for a minute or so, or I an turn the bike off and then back on and it's back working. I brought it to the dealer's attention when I had the initial service done and they reloaded the software and it was fine for a while, but now it's doing it again. There was also a couple instances where the key fob battery warning light came on and that fixed itself and hasn't reoccurred. I have another service appointment this coming week so they can look at it, but I was wondering if anyone else is having these issues with their R3GT/R? Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Cleve Blouch
    Welcome to the family. Yes let the dealer sort it out. Just tell them to sort it or replace the bike you can't spend all your time taking it in and out for repair.
    Joe.