Sprint GT Quiet Replacement Can

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by SgtSunshine, Oct 3, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. SgtSunshine

SgtSunshine New Member

Oct 3, 2020
    Milton Keynes
    I’m looking to buy a Sprint GT in the next month or so, but really don’t like the stock can. I want a replacement, but NOT a loud one. Can anyone recommend a relatively quiet one?

• Like Like x 1
  2. ChrisJHuff

ChrisJHuff Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2020
    County Durham
    usually its a case of reading " I don't like the stock exhaust it's too quiet.... I want to make as much noise as i can " ... you've made my day I think 8)

I fitted a Beowulf oval to my sprint.... its a bit noisier than the stock but I didn't like the clunky round heavy original ...

3. SgtSunshine

SgtSunshine New Member

Oct 3, 2020
    Milton Keynes
    Thanks for that Chris.
    My shed is at the end of the garden (uphill) and I want to be able to ride it up there without annoying the neighbours.

4. Rtasker

Rtasker Member

Feb 18, 2018
    South West
    I fitted the Beowulf to mine too. It's not noisy, but does make a sound that's more engaging than the standard whine. There's also no need for remapping. I definitely recommend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SPC1

SPC1 Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2019
    UK
    I've fitted a stainless Remus Hexacone to mine. It fits perfectly, is very good quality, looks much nicer than the original and with the DB killer in has a really sweet but not loud sound (much louder with the killer out).
    They're more expensive but you get what you pay for !!

• Like Like x 1