Quick question (Honda CBR 600 1991)

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Daytona600, Feb 28, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Daytona600

Daytona600 New Member

Feb 26, 2013
    There is a honda cbr600 1991 F2, its a track bike with a V5 present, for £750-800 for sale. The seller lives 20 minutes away from where i live, Is the F2 a good bike and good for the track? The main reason i want a track bike is because i do not want to take my triumph daytona 600 on the track and risk the crash, which i can just have a track bike and crash it without being guilty! :biggrin: As it would be a good first track bike to learn how to ride on a track!

Do you reckon I should get it? I will upload the photo of the bike later on in the day so you can give your opinions, to see if it is worth buying?

Thanks! :upyeah:

2. metbandit1

metbandit1 Member

Feb 17, 2013
    check out my video on the video thread in the lounge, my track day video is on a cbr 600 f2, cracking bikes for the track and really stable.
    Confidence inspiring i'd say and cheap enough to run.

Mine cost me £450.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Conquest Racing Ltd

Conquest Racing Ltd Contact us for your Triumph Forum discount
    Trader

Feb 2, 2013
    Dorset
    At the end of the day I guess it all boils down to how well you can ride a bike. These days the bikes performance out ways the majority of the riders however the older bikes are more fun because their performance isn't always better than the rider.

I think any bike be it a pooch maxi or a Panigale you'll get a grin on either on a track :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1