Quick Question Before Ebay

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Reggie, Sep 9, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Reggie

Reggie Senior Member

Feb 19, 2016
    Penicuik
    I'm having clear out and I found these -

IMG_8338.JPG

Unused exhausts for a Street Twin.

I don't seem to have any nuts/bolts with them though... just the pipes only. When I ordered my Street Twin back in 2016 I ordered it with Vance and Hines pipes, these OE one's were given to me in a box and have sat in my loft for 2 years now. Has the dealer used the OE nuts/bolts to fit my V&H ?

These pipes are of no use to me now that the bikes gone, so I thought I'll stick them on ebay and maybe someone will make use of them.

So getting to the point.... will I be ok telling any potential bidder to "use your OE nuts & bolts to fit these" ?

Thanks in advance

2. Reggie

Reggie Senior Member

Feb 19, 2016
    Penicuik
    Yes, good shout actually....I'll do that tomorrow.

Your scenario sounds very similar to mine so thanks for the quick reply. Much appreciated.

3. Reggie

Reggie Senior Member

Feb 19, 2016
    Penicuik
    :joy:

Mad isn't it....but I'm in an offloading mood tonight so they are going on ebay as soon as I can get the ad typed up.

Starting price will be low, I'm not fussed if they don't make anything DD as long as they're out of my loft. It'd be nice just to help someone out on this forum if poss. :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    DD WILL PM you and take them off your hands for £50. You’ll have to pay him cash though.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1