Quadumph With Billet Top Yoke And Renthals. Dualcontrol

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by QuadumphUK, Mar 16, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. QuadumphUK

QuadumphUK Noble Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Boscombe
    Just fitted my billet top yoke to take renthals and just thought . Should I keep the olde girl IMGP6814.JPG IMGP6816.JPG IMGP6817.JPG IMGP6818.JPG dual control. Clipons for sporty days and Renthals for non sporty days

• Like Like x 2
  2. QuadumphUK

QuadumphUK Noble Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Boscombe
    Hi Still being kicked out but the Landlord said at another property they are putting up new garages so could have one of them. Not got it yet so not counting my chickens but fingers are crossed. Was going to cfar acer the old girl but building a more of all round bike is starting to appeal. Sort of adventure come touring type style

• Like Like x 2
  3. QuadumphUK

QuadumphUK Noble Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Boscombe
    With my stumpy seat unit I`m going to make detachable pannier and top rack so can use them on longer trips and then just detach the frame when not in use. Thinking of getting the Oxford heritage panniers etc. I have seen people use the plastic jerry cans before

• Like Like x 2
  4. Baskey13

Baskey13 Well-Known Member

May 19, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Keep. Awesome bike :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  5. QuadumphUK

QuadumphUK Noble Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Boscombe
    Thanks the olde girl is getting there. Just need to get a few things sorted

• Like Like x 2
  6. QuadumphUK

QuadumphUK Noble Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Boscombe
    There is a silver lining to every cloud if you can call it that. Because of the Corona virus landlady has just informed us they are postponing the knocking down of house till probably next year depending on what happens virus wise . So this means I`ll have to get my arse in gear get that last few bits to finish bike then get on with it this Summer. So is complete and ready to ride

• Like Like x 3