QR helmet stickers

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Yaya rider, Mar 8, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Yaya rider

Yaya rider Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Essex
    • Like Like x 1
  2. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    What a brilliant, down to earth idea and cheap too !!!!

3. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    Clever stuff. I guess it could be damaged in a crash but still better than nothing. have to say I am interested in the idea

4. Sceptic Al

Sceptic Al Well-Known Member

I used to have something similar on my works safety helmet. Name, blood group, supervisor, etc.
    Now I have an ICE Card (In Case of Emergency), a piece of day glow orange card about the same size as my credit card with all the important info like name, DOB, address, emergency contact number, allergies, blood group etc written on it in indelible waterproof ink stuff. It's attached to my bike jacket by some day glow orange tape so it's bloody obvious and easy to find. I just stuff it in to a pocket so it doesn't get damaged.
    Much better because it won't get damaged if things go all bad and painful, the adhesive won't attack my lid, and, it's easily readable so you don't need a QR Code scanner and, oh so much cheaper because it cost nowt................... (and I'm not a tight wad from Yorkshire either).

• Like Like x 1
  5. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

I have a ICE sticker on helmet contains all that information, same as those used on site hard hats etc, also an ICE contact on my phone.
    Just in case.

6. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Great idea - have the ICE contact in my mobile and thinking about doing this.

7. A small price that could save your life great idea

8. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Definately worth the thought