Pub Talk Rocket 3r

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Old phart phred, Jan 31, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Old phart phred

Old phart phred Noble Member

Jun 23, 2019
    Ks
    So after today's court hearing, the wife is going to be confined to a mental treatment facility for a few weeks. Long day so I stopped off at a pub on the way home, had not been in one for 27 years, and I stopped at one I used to go to in the mid 80's to play darts and billiards. Formerly the old English pub. So I'mma setting at the bar looking at bikes on my smart phone, and the chap next to me asks if I ride, I show him some pics of my triumph 765, he asks about performance, and where are they from, and I said England, and he proudly proclaims he has a HD 110 (1800 cc), so I googled rocket 3r and showed him a pic, and told him it was 2500cc, and showed him the 160+ hp and torque specs. He said holy F**king shit that's a death machine, I replied it's a life machine. Finished my 2nd US pint (16 oz.) and headed home.

• Like Like x 11
  2. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    Its an unpleasant situation phred, but she will be getting the help she needs and you will have a break to wind down and relax, You should pop by that pub a few more times mate and have a bit of me time to recoup, As you know a few guys here are owners or potential owners of the new Rocket and I for one will look forward to their reviews and Brexit will be overshadowed when Dilli gets his this year the build up has been monumental, Take care mate its good to talk all the best.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3