Prince Charles & Lady Diana Bonnie

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Alan F1ynn, Sep 16, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Alan F1ynn

Alan F1ynn New Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Buckinghamshire
    For Sale
    1981 British model 3,300 miles from new, just been MOTed this week.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    We'll need a bit more information than that and a few pictures would help.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Not crash damaged I hope!:dizzy:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Welcome in to the best forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Hi and welcome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    What you looking for the bike Alan.
    Regards
    Joe.

7. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    The Royal Wedding is a nice bike. But never were sought after and even less due to historical events. They had loads of niggly problems and the chrome wore if not faddishly tended to suffered badly.
    But still a nice bike and very ridable.
    Ride Safe
    Joe.

8. Help me Obi Wan...

Help me Obi Wan... Well-Known Member

Be honest, it was a crap bike, only made to cash in on the parasites, we/they call the Royal Family. There, I've said it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Do you realise over 25 million watched the funeral of our blessed Diana ???

Me, like the other half of the country couldn't give a fuck !!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. foxy52

foxy52 Active Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Derbyshire
    What a pathetic comment to make (especially on a m/c forum). I'm neither for against the Royalty but to pick on Diana of all people? The amount of children she gave hope & happiness to is incalculable. Did you not see the look on those children's eyes when she was holding them? That alone was worth her being on this earth. Why not pick on someone who's able to answer back?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. foxy52

foxy52 Active Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Derbyshire
    #11 foxy52, Oct 26, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    Maybe DD . I like a good laugh like we all do. I always try to look on the good side of life but all this negativity has gotten me down lately. Maybe you could put in a request to the nurse to up the dose on my meds for me? Double chill-pills?
    Ron (Ashurst) seems to be on the perfect chill dose - can I have what he's having?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Help me Obi Wan...

Help me Obi Wan... Well-Known Member

Very true, I was on leave from sea, fishing the Llangollen Canal in North Wales, (cracking day) and after I turned in my parents house, all the rest of the residents decided to have a street party, nearly killed most of loyalists, driving over them to get to me parents house.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

I think the French had the right idea, sorry but I do not care for any 'royal'. Get rid of all of them and they're privileged pals, lords and ladies, the bloody lot.

Totally anti-royalist and make no apologise for it. I never said I wished her dead, I just didn't give a feck about it. Plenty of good people die every day. Why all the crap about a nation in mourning. I was not.

Such an angel, DNA test the ginger kid she had !!!! :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Peep's this topic is heating up. I am not a royalist but pure British and proud of it. Lady Diana I did like very much for her humanitarian work and devotion. The Queen mother I think was one of us. When on Guard around xmas and new year she would come around the guard and with a butler and offer the guards a glass of sherry and have a chit chat. The rest of them used to hide behind the bushes in Windsor castle to see who they could get into trouble. Don't know if you ever heard of the thirteen statues well one would be one of the hangers on trying to see if a guard would move or sit down or fart so they could report them and get them locked up. But credit to our good lady queen she brings hundreds of thousand of pounds to this country every year. So pays her way handsomely. And she is a real Lady. But each to their own opinion. Its the beauty of this country the freedom of speech and thought.
    Ride Safe
    Joe.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    SmilinJack
    Probably your smile made her feel wary. But I'm sure she wanted to.
    Ride Safe
    Joe.

17. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    SmilinJack.
    Maybe she got a little nervous. You being better dressed than was. Next time I feel she will offer you a treat to dine with royalty where you belong.
    Stay Safe
    Joe.

18. Rich Bryce

Rich Bryce Dead Eye Dick

Sep 18, 2015
    Bedford
    Blimey, poor bloke comes on here trying to flog his motorbike and next thing we've got a re-enactment of the English Civil War*.

MrO dissing our esteemed Hanoverian and Greek Royal Family, casting aspersions upon or beloved Queen of Hearts, whilst on the other side folks draw our attention to the fact dear old Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon (rest 'er soul) aka the Queen Mother, formerly Queen consort of the United Kingdom and the Dominions, was in fact a proper commoner who liked to pop round with some home made battenberg cake, for a chat, a woodbine, and a cup of rosie lee.

Shame on you all.

Mind you, I do kind of agree to a point with Mr O that for once the Frenchies were on the right side of history in kicking out their monarchy - but credit where credit is due, the *English got there first in 1649 when Charles lost his head (and fair do's to the Scots who took him prisoner three years earlier).

...Where was I? Oh yeah. Give the bloke a break. It's only a fecking motorbike. I bet youse had a Charles and Dianna mug and tea cloth in the kitchen like we did.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

It can only help, a bit of controversy never did sales any harm.

No such thing as bad publicity:cool::p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    I was actually wondering how much Alan was asking as I might be interested to replace my Silver jubilee.
    Ride Safe
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2
  21. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    BB3Lions
    With you there. Well said. If only She rode a Bonnie and gave SmilinJack a cake she would have been an outright winner on here with every on. But you like her I like her it's not a bad start.
    Ride Safe
    Joe.

• Cheers Cheers x 1