Post your Bonnie pics here

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Rob, Apr 30, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sejx

Sejx New Member

Feb 5, 2014
    Shropshire UK
    image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Stuart

Stuart New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Lovely bike. Its all you'll ever need. Stay safe.:upyeah:

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Stuart

Stuart New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    That is gorgeous

4. Stuart

Stuart New Member

Dec 29, 2013
  5. Stuart

Stuart New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Sorry. If it looks like I'm getting over enthusiastic/fanatical about your bike its because I'm replying to other posts but they keep turning up on your one! It is a nice bike though.

6. Monkeyjoe

Monkeyjoe Active Member

Feb 16, 2014
    Ayrshire
  7. Monkeyjoe

Monkeyjoe Active Member

Feb 16, 2014
    Ayrshire
  8. Monkeyjoe

Monkeyjoe Active Member

Feb 16, 2014
    Ayrshire
  9. Monkeyjoe

Monkeyjoe Active Member

Feb 16, 2014
    Ayrshire
    Bike! :upyeah:

10. gregster

gregster New Member

Feb 9, 2014
    Nice bike Monkeyjoe!!!

11. gregster

gregster New Member

Feb 9, 2014
    #72 gregster, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited: May 16, 2014
    Sweet!!! Look after her Sejx!!

12. gregster

gregster New Member

Feb 9, 2014
    The latest incarnation of my T100

Incarnated 2014.jpg

Incarnated 2014.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  13. Monkeyjoe

Monkeyjoe Active Member

Feb 16, 2014
    Ayrshire
    Wow... Sweet... Like the photo also, the selective colour is really cool :smile:

• Like Like x 3
  14. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Very, very nice :upyeah:

Where did you get the tail light for that as I'm after one at the moment for my CB 750 Cafe Racer project.

15. gregster

gregster New Member

Feb 9, 2014
    Thanks Steve, the Tail Light came from a fella on ebay (pw864) who also makes the fibreglass mudguards. I go it as a set with the rear mudguard. Also might be worth you looking at the Tail lights from British Racer ... some real nice retro units on there too.

• Like Like x 1
  16. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    Cheers Gregster I will check those out.

Got to say the more I look at what you have done with the bike the more I like it. Not too OTT but the bars and the mirrors look great, you have done a really nice job on the bike as I think some go to far that they become more style than something you can actually use and enjoy riding. The Tourance Tyres also look the part as well :upyeah:
    Really wanted to go the Bike Shed BSMC III in London this weekend for a bit of inspiration but the wife has put her foot down so I will have to wait until next year :frown:

Pretty much know what I want to do with the Honda but this is my first build so it's a bit of a steep learning curve.

17. gregster

gregster New Member

Feb 9, 2014
    Thanks again Steve.

Your comments are very much appreciated ...... shame about the Bike Shed mate ... I wont be there either due to family commitments. Maybe see you there next year?

Talking of next year I am working on my better half to try to get a pass out for Wheels and Waves 2015 (assuming they have another one next year). A long weekend with other custom bike dudes and dudess's in Biarritz .... perhaps a ferry to St Malo, ride down then after, a short run to Bilbao / Santander and ferry back? Dunno yet, but her ladyship is now warming to the idea of letting me loose for a week! Perhaps if the Honda is finished you might want to join me? If the event gets confirmed and I get permission then I will put a thread on here to see if anyone else from the UK fancies it.

Good luck with the Cafe Project ... most of all, enjoy yourself ... even if you dont end up with a prize winning show piece it will be a bike that you "made your own". I think thats the important stuff.

18. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    IMG_20140517_145457598.jpg
    My 2004 T100 owned for 10 days now and ridden on most of them.

IMG_20140517_145457598.jpg

19. my new Bonnie :cool:
    Just bought some Mototwin silencers for it, as it sounds like a sewing machine :biggrin:
    I'll update the pic when they are fitted
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2