Tiger 1050 Post your 1050 pics here

Discussion in 'Tiger / Explorer' started by Rob, Apr 30, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Cave Bob

Cave Bob Member

Apr 22, 2020
    Leeds , Yorkshire
    Hello All, Couple of photo's of a new GRMoto link pipe and carbon can I've fitted to my Tiger Sport. The quality looks extremely good for the price, its 4.9kg lighter than standard and gives a (claimed) +4hp. The bike seems to be running perfectly with it, but I'll get some advice about a reflash when I have it in for a service. It sound really good too, without being too loud even with the DB killer out.

IMG_GR1.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cave Bob

Cave Bob Member

Apr 22, 2020
    Leeds , Yorkshire
    And another

IMG_GR2.JPG

3. Cave Bob

Cave Bob Member

Apr 22, 2020
    Leeds , Yorkshire
    #63 Cave Bob, Mar 20, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
    Hello All, Couple of photo's from a ride around the lakes I did with a friend from work last Friday/Saturday. The weather was pretty grim to start off with (well it was Cumbria in March..), but then picked up a bit and the roads dried out :). We rode up after work on Friday and stopped in the YHA at Ambleside, then headed out in the morning in an anti clockwise circuit doing the Kirkstone Pass (no photo due to poor visibility), Castlerigg Stones, Honister Pass, West to Cockermouth, then back through the Hardknott Pass and back to Ambleside.
    Despite the weather and some very challenging roads the Tiger excelled. The ridiculously steep single ribbon of rippled tarmac that is Hardknott pass, didn't upset the bike. Even though parts of it were acting as a river at the time, the suspension gave me enough confidence to punch the bike out of the hairpins going up and enough confidence to relax and enjoy myself on the way down the other side.
    The bike really does seem very capable, hopefully I'llbe able to sneak a trackday or hillclimb with it later this summer.

Holister.png

Ambleside.png

• Like Like x 3
  4. Cave Bob

Cave Bob Member

Apr 22, 2020
    Leeds , Yorkshire
    Castlerigg Stones

castlerigg.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cave Bob

Cave Bob Member

Apr 22, 2020
    Leeds , Yorkshire
    Honister Pass

Holister.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cave Bob

Cave Bob Member

Apr 22, 2020
    Leeds , Yorkshire
    Hardknott Pass - Tiger country...............it would seem so

Hardknott.png

• Like Like x 2
  7. Dustywheels

Dustywheels Well-Known Member

Just another day hooning around

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. robert moore

robert moore Nobby

Jul 4, 2021
    Malvern Hills
    Couldn’t help myself! Hope to have delivery this coming week

67D7560A-D425-4467-BA0F-CA892DE5F825.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    But it is not a 1050 :):)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hello everyone, not been here for quite a while. Just bought my second tiger, first was an 800 ABS, gone for the 1050 this time, only had it a month or so, i prefer the 800, but it's growing on me. The engine is mega, but the gearbox is pants. Looking for a replacement can to make it sound like it should do..

Tiger1050 3.jpg

Tiger1050.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Boothman

Boothman Senior Member

Jul 26, 2023
    Wigan
    #71 Boothman, Aug 31, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2023
    upload_2023-8-31_7-54-29.jpeg
    picked this 2013 up a couple of weeks ago, done some tinkering and tidying ready to set off for the NC500 tomorrow and due back next Thursday :cool:

• Like Like x 4
  12. Dustywheels

Dustywheels Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1