Pilot's Eye View Video Needed - Classic & Vintage

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ChrisOfTheOT, Oct 12, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ChrisOfTheOT

ChrisOfTheOT New Member

Jul 26, 2022
    South West England
    Morning boys & girls - I've run into a gazzillion copyright hassles on FaceTube and need some filler video clips. I'm trés passionate about motorcycle history and my current project is a Sportster history series.

I'd like some on-board footage of vintage or classic riding - no dialogue, just the beautiful engine sound. Ideally, with a clear sight of the instrument bezzel to help with identification, perspective, etc. At this point, I need some post war rides, up to about 1952 (when the Harley Model K was released), so a Speed Twin 5T, 3T De Luxe or a T100 would be wonderful. (Also other models would be great, Ariel, BSA, Norton, etc., or an old side valve Triumph... Not to mention a pukka Harley Model K or 1957-58 Sportster.)

If you have a bike like this and fancy nailing a camera to your chest, or helmet, or handlebars, and might like to share your footage, please give me a shout.

Chris