765 Picking The New Strs Today All Being Well.

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by ResB675, May 13, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ResB675

ResB675 New Member

Feb 12, 2015
    Yorkshire
    So, picking the bike up today if the weather holds out and I have enough money in the bank to pay for it! :) It's been PDI'd, insurance sorted, tank pad, frame sliders, and paddock bobbins ready for collection at the same time, tail tidy and smaller plate ordered. Will be fitting those bits myself this weekend to keep me out of trouble.

Looks like I may actually have a bike to ride this summer. If I have not already missed it that is...

Roll on this afternoon, but first dad duties and a visit to the cinema with my boy.

Will post pics later....

• Like Like x 4
  2. Rob

Rob Administrator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Nice! Enjoy family time then new bike time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Matthew Upshall

Matthew Upshall Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Reading
    Looking forward to the pictures!

Hope the film isn't too long.

Matt

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ResB675

ResB675 New Member

Feb 12, 2015
    Yorkshire
    Got the bike home. :) First impressions to follow. No parts to fit though! Apparently everything on back order, even a tank pad!

STRS.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  5. ResB675

ResB675 New Member

Feb 12, 2015
    Yorkshire
    I can confirm the EvoTech Tail Tidy does indeed fit the new RS. Sorry about the pic quality. I'll get some decent ones up this weekend. :)

STRS_Tail_tidy.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    That carpet should have been red! lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ResB675

ResB675 New Member

Feb 12, 2015
    Yorkshire
    I'm still running the bike in and have about 150 miles left to do but I'm already starting to feel the character of the bike and it looks very promising. This time next week (weather dependant) I will be able to see what all the media fuss was about. :)

I've fitted the tank pad today and may do the frame sliders tonight. Paddock Stand bobbins still on back order!

image3.JPG image5.JPG

• Like Like x 3