765 Performance Cams

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by 2018 Street Triple, Jul 12, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. 2018 Street Triple

2018 Street Triple New Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Sacramento, CA
    Hello all, I am new to the triumph world so I apologize in advance if these questions are to newbieish. I have a 2018 street triple S and it performs very well. I come from the Harley world (I still have one) and performance parts seem to be all over for them. Although the Street Triple performs very well, I am the type that is always looking for more. I already upgraded exhaust, have a power commander, dyno tuned and added a quick shifter. All of these have made a big improvement over stock but like I mentioned before, I am looking for more. Which brings me to my question, is there a someone that does performance cams for the 765 street triples? I have searched everywhere but have yet to find anything. I am thinking the bike might be to new still but even searching previous year street triples I did not see much other then swapping to Daytona cams. Any information will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

2. PH1969

PH1969 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2017
    Northampton
    Why didn't you just buy the RS?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. 2018 Street Triple

2018 Street Triple New Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Sacramento, CA
    It was a great deal on the S and the deal I got met my budget.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ContactSC

ContactSC Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2018
    Nottingham, UK
    But with all the mods you made you probably spent the difference between the models! I wish I could help but I have the 765 R and it's more than enough for me - its performance far outstrips my own talent/ ability.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Flay

Flay Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Gondwanaland
    Aren't Harleys intended to milk money from the after-market as the standard performance is so poor ?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    You read my mind.
    Harley - A sub standard motorcycle made more acceptable by adding a shed load of after bitz.

• Agree Agree x 1