Peeps Going For Ride Sunday Perhaps Dorchester H Cafe.

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Apr 5, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    #1 joe mc donald, Apr 5, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    People thinking about having a ride up to the H Café in Dorchester Sunday depending on weather. Anyone out and about stop and say hello. OX10 7LY I THINK. Anyone in the area I will be aiming to get there around mid day. Either have the white Bonnie 59 or the blue Hornet.
    Ride Safe.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 4
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Well Peeps had my day out to the H Café. Had a great day there. There was a whole load of Triumphs there and I loved the sound of Triumph

bonnie 900.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Dozers Dad.
    Bet you could never guess who treated me to that one. I was looking at one starting with TT. Thanks. You know I didn't even realize I had put in on the forum. But you know me. Action before thinking.
    Regards
    Joe

• Like Like x 5
  4. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Dozers Dad.
    It was actually £575 from the DVLA all inclusive all I had to do was transfer it to the bike and give them the details. But I am keeping my bikes now. My buying and changing days are over. I guess the only thing I would consider selling these days is the TSX as I just don't think I will use it much. And of course the Hornet that is just a if I need a bike desperately machine. I would trade it for a 675 speedie as I just love the sound of those engines.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Hamburg

Hamburg Senior Member

Dec 12, 2018
    Oxford, UK
    I was there Saturday afternoon so I’m sorry I missed you, lots of Triumphs there, a couple of Bonnies, and two more ST’s

Parked up next to a new RE 650 Interceptor, very interesting, very nice looking bike.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Hamburg.
    We missed each other then. You parked by infinity then with the MZ'S. I looked at the Enfield. Rather nice machine. I was there till about half past three. Maybe next time then.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2