Rideout Peebles vintage auto-jumble 2nd October

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by H.O., Sep 25, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    Small event, nice ride-out from Livi any way, and often some unusual bikes park up out side too.

DSCF5392.JPG

Like this BSAriel Blantam from last year! (got to ask your self 'WHY?')
    DSCF5391.JPG

2. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Where about in Peebles is this held? Might take a run up if weather OK.

3. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    Its in the Drill hall/Community centre, Walker Haugh, Peebles EH458AU.
    Was a couple of quid to get in last year, hoping for good weather too for this and I'll trot along.

• Like Like x 1
  4. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    Beautiful morning this morning once the fog lifted, supposed to be as nice tomorrow, so looking like its on for me!
    I think it opens around 10, if like last year you need to get there at/before 10 to park near the centre.
    Only about 35 miles for me.

5. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Not be there at that time, be around lunchtime for us. Wee bit further, and won't be back home till late tonight.

Hopefully bump into you.

6. H.O.

H.O. Noble Member

Nov 28, 2015
    ARDROSSAN, AYRSHIRE
    #6 H.O., Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    Lovely weather, sun so low though, brilliant sunshine staight into deep black shadows, wet greasy roads, had to be careful at about 9.30ish.
    Not that much there this year, not as good as last, had a chat with a few, complaints of cold finger's which I seem to have got away with!
    A couple of decent bikes:
    Photo0198.jpg
    Bling bling!

Photo0197.jpg
    A Panther loose in the Scottish country side!

There were a few more I passed on the way back, but I wanted to get back for the BTCC conclusion so I left at about 10.45

7. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Not much at the auto jumble!! . . .
    Couple of nice bikes outside, but had a lovely run up the Beeftub then back down St Mary's Loch. Weather was beautiful for October. :)