Paddock stand bobbins

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Glynmcc, Jan 15, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Glynmcc

Glynmcc Member

May 22, 2013
    Torpoint
    Bought some from Triumph Official website, turned up, but were 6mm, 2013 Daytona 675r requires 8mm. Rang them up, less than bloody helpful, I had to repackage them and send them back, no I just want the money back, some how your tone of voice suggests its my fault. Got a set from GB Racing on eBay, good bit of kit. Question is, do you guys keep them on when riding about?

2. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    My red one came with them fitted. I took them off as I needed new tyres straight away and didn't refit them as I have an Abba stand. However, I would probably keep them on for routine stuff like oiling the chain and cleaning rather than dick about putting them on and off and, let's be honest, they're fairly unobtrusive...

3. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    I keep mine on as they also protection t the swing arm in the event of an off...

4. Glynmcc

Glynmcc Member

May 22, 2013
    Torpoint
    Cheers Bry, screwball, I'll keep them on, but the taxi disc still draws the eye, glad when we can get rid of them.

• Like Like x 1