765 Paddock Stand And Bobbins For 2020 Street Triple?

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by Jared Earle, Jun 3, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Jared Earle

Jared Earle New Member

May 21, 2020
    Muirkirk
    Hey there fellow Street Triple owners. What bobbins and stands are you using? I’m looking at regular chain maintenance etc., and was wondering what the cheapest solution is?

Is the solution just getting Evotech bobbins and an Amazon prime under £30 stand? That’s what I’m currently looking at. Am I an idiot?

2. fzr162

fzr162 Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2019
    Keighley west yorkSHIRE
    Genuine Triumph bobbins £27.50.

3. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    Hi Jared, I have Triumph bobbins, I am not sure who makes them for Triumph but they are good quality, If you can stretch your budget a little I would go for Moto GP stands they are top quality and worth the extra, the front paddock stand is also excellent, it fits under the lower headstock and let's you do all what's necessary on the front end, rear stand in place first then the front afterwards, a quick 1 person operation, these stands will pay dividends

4. Jared Earle

Jared Earle New Member

May 21, 2020
    Muirkirk
    I eventually got the Evotech bobbins and a £33 stand off Amazon[1]. As I only need it to do the chain, it's perfectly adequate for my needs.

[1] Black Pro Range B5072 Rear Paddock Stand

• Like Like x 1
  5. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    Be aware you might need to space the Evotech bobbins out a bit to stop the paddock stand scrapping the swing arm.

6. Jared Earle

Jared Earle New Member

May 21, 2020
    Muirkirk
    Turns out they've got built-in spacers.

• Like Like x 2