Oh No! The Cats Out Of The Bag!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ken walburn, Aug 18, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Ken walburn

Ken walburn Noble Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Essex
    I will be celabrating my 60th year early next month :) & I'm aware that my wife & children have organised something, but it's all hush hush. The Mother in Law has been staying for a few days & announced this morning at breakfast, "well Ken you must be really looking forward to your weekend away at Center Parcs with all the family & all your closest friends & their families" :eek: My wife gave her a swift kick under the table, but the damage was done. This has been kept a secret for over 9 months, much organisation by our two girls in particular. So I feel a little bit sorry for them because whilst it will indeed be very special, that complete surprise moment of me walking into a restaurant full of extended family & friends will not be quite as special as they had planned. Thanks Mum o_O

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Aha maybe it’s a double bluff

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ken walburn

Ken walburn Noble Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Essex
    Judging from SWMBO's face, mood, anger, tears I think not. But hey perhaps you're right. Perhaps she's organised a Triumph Forum Road Trip! :p:blush:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Ha ha won’t you be surprised when we all jump out......oh damn!!

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    I’m saying nowt.
    I’m not being accused of letting the cat out of the bag ;);)

6. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    It's the thought that counts :rolleyes::D

7. Hack Driver

Hack Driver Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2017
    Denton, Maryland USA
    Happy upcoming Birthday! If it was my departed MIL, she would blame you for not being older, so that you couldn't remember what she said when the big day comes around.o_O

• Funny Funny x 2