Nw200 2015

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kev, Jan 6, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Kev

Kev Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Anyone going this year? i'm going again with a mate but not taking the bikes, looking for some digs B&B/Hotel etc, anyone know anything vacant? trying to book for last couple weeks but everything full. Happy to share if anyone is paying an under occupancy on a holiday house etc, only going for 3 nights, 14th-17th may.

2. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Its on my list to do but not this year as doing the Isle of Man just after the NW

3. PJT

PJT Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Leicestershire. UK.
    Sadly not my cup of tea.:rolleyes:

4. I would absolutely love to go...having done the TT for 6 or 7 years (but not for the last few years) I would like to go to Ireland for a change. Wont be able to manage it this year though. I am on the verge of buying a van to convert to a camper, and do a few drag meetings with my old GSX in the meantime, so maybe next year.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kev

Kev Member

Aug 14, 2014
    it's a great time, not as busy as the IOM TT and every bit exciting, but just like the TT everything is hiked up price wise and booked well in advance.