Not The Norm For A Speedy

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Blackcat, Mar 25, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. GaleForceEight

GaleForceEight Noble Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Southend
    It I were to get a lid like that I would get the paints out and go full Judge Dredd on it.... And having done that would then have to start on the leathers...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Martin I

Martin I Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2018
    Zurich
    I am about to purchase a Bullitt. I think they look great, and suit the Speedy. They probably suit fully-faired bikes a bit less, but I think the Speedy is something that an open face helmet would still look fine on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    +1
    Having been down the road at a fair pace two's up and seen the two helmets chin pieces after, full face only for me on the roads. The helmet chin piece hit the floor and subsequently me that hard in the face that the padded inner edge cut me across the moustache area.
    I do have open face helmets but these are used off road only.

4. RayV

RayV Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2019
    NW England
    I’m the other way round-I use an open face Davida on my speedy and a full face off road. I find that I have better vision with the open face and it also makes me chill out and enjoy the view. I know that if I have an off it’s not as protective and I thought about it a lot before buying one, but I’m glad I did. I wear a full face off road because I think I’m more likely to need the extra protection. Each to their own, I guess

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    Yep, your face, head, bike etc. So your choice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1