Not Had The Weekly Digest Of Pop Topics For Last 2 Mondays

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by cliverdee, Apr 26, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. cliverdee

cliverdee Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2014
    Nottingham
    Hi, have I pressed something by mistake ? ... I’ve not had the Monday ‘weekly digest of most popular topics’ for the last two weeks even though I’ve checked that I’m still subscribed to receive it ... have missed it as it’s a great bit of info on what everyone is talking about ... can anyone point me in the right direction to get it back... or has it not been sent out for some reason .. cheers all

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    You've been a naughty boy and you've been discombobulated.

3. cliverdee

Aug 5, 2014
    Nottingham
    Ha, yes I fear you are right ! ... I’d better start living a more wholesome life and pray for forgiveness ... in the meantime I’ve even checked my junk mail just in case they had ended up there .. but no ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    Got one last week but nothing today.

5. cliverdee

Aug 5, 2014
    Nottingham
    I’ve also realised I’m not getting notifications for replies to posts ... in fact nothing is coming through to my e mail from the forum despite all the boxes ticked on my personal profile for receiving notifications etc. I don’t think I’ve messed around with my e mail settings so can anyone from the admin / tech side help me out with this as it seems I’ve become disconnected from a major support in life. Thanks much appreciated

6. David Cooper

David Cooper Triumph Rocketeer.
    Subscriber

Mine's the same:(

7. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Mine too...

8. cliverdee

Aug 5, 2014
    Nottingham
    Ah... the last 2 replies to my post have just come through again to my email a few minutes ago... fingers crossed things are getting sorted out ... thanks to whoever needs thanking for pressing the right buttons .... cheers :cool:

9. cliverdee

Aug 5, 2014
    Nottingham
    Oh dear since getting those last two replies I’ve had no more from the forum and not received the latest mail weekly digest .... so guess my link isn’t fixed .. can my elders & betters from the admin side sort this at all as I’m missing it ... many thanks

10. cliverdee

Aug 5, 2014
    Nottingham
    Weekly Digest arrived today so appears sorted so thanks again to the powers that be ... much appreciated :cool: