Featured Touring North Coast 500... Part 1

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Dougie D, Sep 8, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Yeah you probably won't need it the route is pretty straightforward,you can find maps of the route on the internet also.i'd definitely recommend doing the whole route Applecross and Lochinver have fantastic scenery and not to be missed.
    When are you thinking of going?

2. GaryM

GaryM It's him, you know who. Him from you know ....

Apr 28, 2016
    Patna , Ayrshire
    Maybe during the summer. Currently selling our house here. So need to find somewhere to move to in the Ayr area after that.
    We have had an offer on our house just waiting for it to be finalised etc.
    Saw someone on here was doing weekend runs in the alps but hiring bikes. May do that for a taster abroad then do a proper Euro trip.

3. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    that's good news,hope all goes smoothly with the sale

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    been sorting out my photos and came across a few that were taken along from Applecross Inn,As it was a beautiful day when we arrived we decided to have a walk and see where the road along from the Inn leads to..(after about 2 miles it's a dead end)
    P1020426_edited-1.jpg
    P1020427_edited-1.jpg
    P1020429_edited-1.jpg
    P1020430_edited-1.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  5. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Yes but what a picturesque dead end, looking a lot better than when I went down there