Scrambler New Scrambler Price

Discussion in 'Thruxton, Scrambler & Trident' started by chris hill, Dec 2, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. chris hill

chris hill Member

Oct 6, 2016
    harrogate
    I was surprised that the price for the new 900 scrambler is only £300 more than the previous one. Doesn't seem too bad given that you now get Brembo brakes, 18% more power, better suspension, etc, etc.
    I was expecting it to be higher!

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. mpllineman

mpllineman First Class Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Pearl,Ms.
    I was reading about this just yesterday after work. The author, Lemmy, in revzillas' "common thread" had the same comments. I certainly agree that all the improvements with Both the Scrambler and Street Twin are well worth a paltry $300 price increase.

If you don't subscribe to the common thread, It's free on the Revzilla website!

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. cliverdee

cliverdee Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2014
    Nottingham
    Hope even better fuel economy too although I’m not at all unhappy with 72 mpg on my 18 plate Scrambler. Think I would always stick with the smaller engines as the new 1200s (as I’ve read for the Tigers), are just too thirsty

4. Glyn Phillips

Glyn Phillips Old’N’Slow

Jun 21, 2018
    Essex
    I’ve got a 1200 Thruxton and get roughly 155 miles on 10 litres when riding sensibly this drops to about 100 miles when ridden hard

• Like Like x 1