New Police Tactic

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Eastbournemark, Nov 23, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    The most likely reaction from police men & women on the street will be to not use this tactic and the scroats will just laugh at them.

Wouldn't want to be copper nowadays for all the tea in China. Hands tied, no support from chicken-livered bosses all with their own agendas - no thanks !

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  4. GaleForceEight

GaleForceEight Noble Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Southend
    Seems like yet again Diane Abbot and scum like her are more worried about protecting criminals than law abiding victims.

It gets my panties in a bunch.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Oldrookie

Oldrookie Member

Dec 2, 2018
    Avon, IN
    Sooooo...what happens the first time they get the wrong bike? Or somebody dies? Death penalty for a stolen scooter?

And, what about the bike? I want mine back without the road rash

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    There are always going to be pro's and con's, the police had to start acting though as it was becoming an epidemic of these pondlife thieves, it's not just stolen scooters anymore but threats to the general public to steal phones etc.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. GaleForceEight

Nov 1, 2017
    Southend
    #87 GaleForceEight, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    1. They will only ram when it is clear that the person is running, and collateral risks are minimised.
    2. If the darling little thief riding a stolen bike and responsible for stealing bags, phones and other possessions with the threat of violence dies, then it will avoid future repeat offences.
    3. Once it has been stolen it is gone. No road rash on its hypothetical return is a just a pipe dream. It's like expecting them to steal it and then not thrash the engine! I recommend Pragmasis chains. If stealing it is more effort they are more likely to go for an easier target.

While all life should be valued, it is hard to sympathise with these scrotes. When my sister was held at knifepoint by a druggie scum burgling her flat, her boyfriend lamped him and he ran away. He was picked up later by police and subsequently died of a drug overdose from what he had swallowed so he didn't get caught with it, that they weren't aware of. In the following rioting about the police 'brutality' (the press just assumed it was the police that had hit him since for legal reasons they were unable to comment) I was actually physically sickened by the scrote's family on the news, with his mother parading in front of the TV cameras saying what a good boy he was that had been taken from her, and he never did anything wrong.

So you will understand I hope, when I say 'good riddance' and bear little sympathy for these scum. While I wouldn't go hunting them myself I firmly believe that when this kind of crime reaches the epidemic levels it has these people need to understand that when they choose to break the law the way they are, they lose the protection of the same law that they have denied to others through their selfish actions.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    OldRookie.
    Then the decent rider doesn't ride around the streets helmetless and when blue lighted they pull over.
    Ride Safe
    Joe.

• Agree Agree x 6
  9. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    Very sorry to hear what happened to your sister, I can only imagine how traumatic it was for her, the press play a large part in making shite situations worse, more should be done to hold them responsible for things they bring to press that stir up false hatred.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    GaleForceEight
    Sorry for your Sister's experience. But I do know if it was my Sister I'd be out there looking for him and praying I found him before the Police. But maybe that's my Northern Irish mentality.
    Stay Safe
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    BikerMan
    You're right. I have said it here before every copper on the street is scared stiff to do anything. The rest are sick of apprehending these scumbags just to see them Get rewarded as poor little mites. There was a time they used to send them on holidays. They come out of court laughing in the poor old coppers face and mutter we know where you live. Now like all trades you do get a bad one sometimes. But I wouldn't do their job.
    Ride Safe
    Joe.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. darkman

darkman Crème de la Crème

Oct 26, 2015
    Southcoast of the UK Earth
    48240864_2253504444681067_1262984890584924160_n.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. GaleForceEight

Nov 1, 2017
    Southend
    At the time I was working overseas, and I didn't even find out about it until the following day. I did go to the old Bailey months later as moral support for my sister during the inquest, and the scrote's mother was still loudly advocating what an absolute angel her druggie scum son was. I was warned by a barrister not to speak my mind to her.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Dozers Dad.
    I had my Brother In Law go to a ruckus one night. They murdered him. He was a mate aswel we went to school together. Never did find the creeps. It was put down to sectarian.
    Ride Free
    Joe.

• Love You Love You x 2
  15. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Dozers Dad
    I don't think God was there. Just bloody minded creeps. Also had my favourite Uncle murdered. They beat his head to a pulp and left him dying outside a doctors house. First time I saw my Dad go shotgun crazy. But life gets you sometimes like that.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Dozers Dad
    You know this is the first time I have ever talked about these. I got the shakes now. I have always closed my self of. I think I didn't like to be hurt. I used to think it was me. And anyone who made friends with me was in danger. Stupid really. God Mate I got tears in my eyes. I do that to. I am going to close now. Sorry.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Love You Love You x 9
  17. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    Nothing brings any subject closer to the heart than personal experience, I think I can safely say that many forum members thoughts are with you Joe and having a brother in law who is ex military and police and now suffers for it, I think DD could have a good point.

• Agree Agree x 11
  18. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Dozers Dad and Dave C.
    I am fine now. Funny old world. Just talking about things I never ever talked about before. And I don't know why I brought the subjects up. I think Dozers Dad just me feel I had to tell someone. But I am fine now and its gone. And hear I am waffling again. Have a great day every one.
    Ride Safe
    Joe.

• Like Like x 9
    • Love You Love You x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    BB3Lions
    Yes I know. I think talking to Dozers Dad made me go back in time. Not a good place. But i'm better now.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  20. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    47579159_2120915564597390_8741313961342795776_n.jpg

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2