Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by hideout1195, Apr 27, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. hideout1195

hideout1195 New Member

Apr 27, 2020
    staten island ny
    I will come down to $700 since you might have to change the wheel chock which I think is reasonable. I got the Ironhorse single flip top.

2. Triumph1

Triumph1 New Member

Apr 29, 2020
    NY
    Dude your trailer is awesome.just watched the video with that chic in it. with my lady. My lady had a good thought that the chic in the video said you can off the bike but it don't look like that chock will hold any bike up maybe you should tell the builder. My lady noticed when the chic was tieing it down there is someone outside the trailer holding the bike up you could see a leg to the chics right sometimes my lady can use her brain lol and I think this is one of those times. Both of us are big guys and your bigger. My lady noticed the paper weight chic is squashed between her bike and the trailer tieing it down. How the heck are we gonna get in there unless were magicians lol. My lady had a brainstorm about if it was so easy to change the chock how come you had your metal friend do it and asking on the on the web which chock to use.. Dude I don't want get into a hassle with the chock part so we need to make sure about it. You open tomorrow my lady can take the truck and ill ride this way I can make sure my bike fits and I can check it out. If its all cool well make a deal and hook it up and drive it away. Thanks
    I know some women in good for 80 years old but that don't mean I want them lol :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Triumph1

Triumph1 New Member

Apr 29, 2020
    NY
    Maybe you missed my post above. Seems this happened before. I missed one of yours. I was looking to shoot by and check out the trailer because the pictures are poor and I need to see whats gonna happen with changing the chock so I was wondering how your days are and if your open. Id shoot by today since its nice and I'm gonna ride anyway. I can be there in under an hour with my lady and the truck if all is cool and we make a deal. Wouldnt mind seeing your TFC and showing you my korosi red R3R. Thanks

4. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2020
    Aylesbury
    Welcome Hideout

5. Triumph1

Triumph1 New Member

Apr 29, 2020
    NY
    Dude what about the trailer.

6. Triumphal385

Triumphal385 Active Member