New guy saying hello (Apologies in advance)

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Tunneruk, Dec 8, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tunneruk

Tunneruk New Member

Dec 8, 2012
    Maidstone - Kent
    Guys and Girls,

I appreciate that it’s hardly good form to make your first post an advert so I’m going to introduce myself so you’ll hopefully understand that I’m not just some faceless company. I’m a bloke who loves his bikes and all things motorcycle!

I currently ride a 2004 KTM 950 Adventure, a 2006 Aprilia RSV Mille and a 1982 Yamaha RD 250 LC which I’ve recently restored.

I am a regular poster on UKGSER, UKKTM and RDLC Crazy forums and consider motorcycles to be hugely important in my life.

I have recently stepped out of the rat race (Commercial refrigeration) as I’ve decided set up my own business working within the motorcycle industry.

So here’s my pitch, hopefully I can be of service to some of you guys.

I am now offering a mobile service for the installation of auxiliary wiring harnesses and electrical accessories on all motorcycles, including Canbus equipped bikes.

From a simple auxiliary loom with a fuse box for you to install your own accessories to a full install from scratch and anything in between.

I'm in a position to supply + install :

Spot / Fog lights
    HID Lighting systems
    Heated Grips
    Autocom systems
    Both Garmin and TomTom sat nav systems
    Additional 12v accessory sockets.

Alternatively if already have your accessories or would like to supply them yourself I'm happy to carry out the installation for you.

I'm based in Maidstone ME15 and will be covering the South East region.

My website is currently under construction but should be up and running by mid to late December as will my company email address which I will advise when it's live.

The web address is
    ctmotorcycleservices.co.uk

If you'd like any more info etc please either send me a PM here or call me on
    07714 266 627

Apologies for the shameless plug but as much as i love em, I don't currently have a Triumph (yet :upyeah:)

Chris.

[​IMG]