Featured New Bits For The Bonnie

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Jun 24, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Well peeps i took the Bonnie out today for around a 10 mile ride. Those pipes are just a bit naughty. They roar a bit got a little gurgle but quieten of when going especially top gear. I got the feeling the bike was freer and more laid back in a nice way maybe just me. I am going to try and get an on bike camera and down load a sound track soon.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    Nice going Joe, less strangulation of the motor is always a plus looking forward to planned vids if you manage them,take care mate

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alectron

Alectron Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2018
    Northumerland
    The seat looks excellent.

• Like Like x 1
  4. FatLadsRacing

FatLadsRacing Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2019
    South Shields, England
    Hey Joe, seat looks great with the colour scheme of the bike. Did mine black with grey piping & gold Triumph badge on back for authentic look. (Bike is red/grey).
    Love the pipes. Do you have it de-catted? As in previous chat, Dunstall are looking at a more baffled version.
    Bike looks great,

• Like Like x 1
  5. String

String Member

Jan 14, 2019
    Sunderland
    Is that a leather seat Joe❓
    There’s a place near to me that re-cover seats in leather. My 120 Black has a brown seat as standard which I quite like, but I’m toying with the idea of having it re-done in antique brown hide......

• Like Like x 2
  6. bernard j czech

Jan 17, 2020
    coal township Pa
    great lookin bike overall!! is that saddle aftermarket or what? pipes are nice as well, i always opt for 300 grade stainless usually 304, it NEVER rusts + holds more heat in the pipe NOT on you!

• Like Like x 1
  7. FatLadsRacing

FatLadsRacing Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2019
    South Shields, England
    This is my seat back from Saddlecraft in South Shields. Opted for simple/authentic look with a couple of gel pads. Very comfortable and a bit more leg room for crocked knees.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  8. String

String Member

Jan 14, 2019
    Sunderland
  9. String

String Member

Jan 14, 2019
    Sunderland
    Looks great that.
    I plan on paying them a visit over the winter :)

10. bernard j czech

Jan 17, 2020
    coal township Pa
    even nicer up close + reminds me of my 70 T120R seat!!

• Like Like x 1