Featured Sprint New Beginning For My 96 Sprint Without Me

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by Tim Schultz, Aug 5, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Hang on to those memories Josh, and I wish you lots of strength.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tims step son

Tims step son New Member

Sep 10, 2019
    Sioux falls SD
    He did not make it to the F1 event. Unfortunately I dont think he got much on his list done. It was too much and too sudden. He did finish his bike as you all saw! Not sure if he got it sold or not. I'll find out this weekend when I make it down there to see his family. I believe the F1 event is later this month.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Tim's Step Son.
    Tim got one thing to his memory. He touched every one of us on here. You know I believe that through his strength he made us all look at our self's and thank our lucky stars that we can follow on in his footsteps. And its a big footprint to follow. Please if you do have the strength to do it share Tim's story organisers of the F1 event so he can be remembered by them as a fan.
    God Bless and Keep You All.
    Joe.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    @Tims step son

Thank you so much for letting us know the sad news. My thoughts are with you and your families at this time.

Tim helped me with solutions to some of the issues I had been having with my Sprint, help given freely and gladly. I am grateful for the chance to have 'known' him, albeit electronically, and won't forget him.

Strength to you all.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Matthew Schultz

Matthew Schultz New Member

Jul 31, 2019
    Sioux Falls, South Dakota
    Well I have bad news :oops: Tim Schultz Has passed on to the great Ride in the Sky on Sept 7th 2019 - My Brother will be Missed and since he left me his beautiful Sprint that he was so proud of I will remember him always - Thank you all for following his story as he talked about it often and enjoyed the reply's of all you wonderful people - will continue story as often as I can from South Dakota.:broken_heart:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Hi, Matthew. My condolences on the passing of your brother. We all got to know him a bit through this forum and his strong and adventurous spirit was evident through his posts. I am glad that he left his beautiful Sprint to you and I'm sure he knew that it was going to a great home.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2