My Triumph Trident T160 Custom/chopper/bobber.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Tricky-Dicky, Nov 30, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tricky-Dicky

Tricky-Dicky Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2016
    Norfolk UK
    #1 Tricky-Dicky, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    This is the third attempt at this add...keep loosing it just before i post so its short and sweet until i have the patients to edit.
    Edit!
    Got to the point where the misses and i are just finding a hard-tail a bit too much and consequently just not riding enough..but would like to ride more...but in comfort, so in order to do this it has to go as i cannot afford to keep it and buy something else...even though i am not overly committed to selling its unfortunately the only way forward.......so

Its a 1975 vintage and fully custom built, Tax and MOT exempt, it has had a bottom end rebuild with new bearings etc, new Hyde oil pump, and a new Hyde clutch which is set up properly complete with a hydraulic clutch conversion, its not perfect and some parts are showing their age, but other than a little smoke now and then its very good, may benefit from a new set of rings but its not something that would bother me or a lot of classic bike guys.
    Its got Lucas Rita electronic ignition and starts first kick, has oil pressure gauge and voltmeter, and uprated alternator with electronic rectifier/regulator, there are also a multitude of other bits i have missed, if you're at all interested just drop me a message and I'll give you the info you need
    Looking for 11K cash or swap for 2018 Bonneville Speedmaster or PX (cash my way) for something like an America, not interested in any sport bikes just want a nice comfortable cruiser for two up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Tricky-Dicky.
    Truly is a work of art.
    Ride Safe
    Joe

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tricky-Dicky

Dec 12, 2016
    Norfolk UK

Thanks Joe, probably not the best place to advertise, but there are a good bunch of guys here and someone may know someone that would be genuinely interested...shame it has to go.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oldyam

Oldyam Grumpy Old Git

May 14, 2017
    ireland
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Tricky-Dicky

Dec 12, 2016
    Norfolk UK

Thanks! i do belong to a couple of faceache bike groups but have resisted putting it up for sale there because of all the idiots it attracts..i will have to see
    if i want to take the risk.

• Like Like x 2
  6. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Tricky-Dicky
    I have had quite a good response from Gumtree And vivastreet. Tomcc not bad but you have to choose between spam and genuine.
    Good Luck
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2