Rideout Muster in Moffat, Saturday April 9th Attendance Thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by MrOrange, Feb 7, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    I just thought i would share this,Clint at the Buccleuch arms must have overheard me talking about the sat nav and how confusing basecamp was,he has designed a similar tool (clever guy!) that is much easier to use, it also has a lot of other useful info on it,go to www.motogoloco.com (i think you have to sign up to be able to use some of the features) i had a quick look today and within 5 minutes was able to plan a route i havn't put it into my sat nav yet but it looks a doddle..and for me thats saying something!!

2. carelesschucca

Apr 9, 2016
    Kilsyth, Scotland
    Motogoloco is a nice wee site. It's a member of sv650.org that is given the task of looking after it.

You can build routes for tours in the UK and it will give you details of places to lay your head down for the evening (that are biker friendly and linked to the site)

S'all good.

3. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    :(:(:(:(

Soon Dave - soon :D

4. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    you don't happen to know of a similar site for european countrys?

5. carelesschucca

Apr 9, 2016
    Kilsyth, Scotland
    Sadly no. I do find places in the continent are far more accepting of motorbikes anyway, I've been lucky so far when going abroad. The guy that has organised it has done the full trip for us using simple things like booking.com. He's a star at it too.

I don't even think that googlemaps is as handy as it used to be for route building.