Multidirectional Paddock Stands

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Mark80, Aug 2, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mark80

Mark80 Member

Nov 20, 2016
    Masham
    I’ve been looking for a set of paddock stands for a while now and saw a you tube video on a set of dynamoto multidirectional stands which will be perfect for my garage as I store more than one bike, has anyone had any experience with this type of stand.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Oldskool

Oldskool Elite Member

Jan 29, 2019
    Hertfordshire
    Wow. I’d not heard of these before. They look very effective but not cheap I guess. It will be interesting to see if you get any feedback. I have a garage with 2 bikes stored and it would be perfect to be able to turn the bikes around in the garage.

3. Mark80

Mark80 Member

Nov 20, 2016
    Masham
    Seemingly nobody has any thoughts on these

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. dav.a

dav.a Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Argyll
    #4 dav.a, Aug 12, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
    I've seen these in action Chap I know imported a set from Australia and uses them on his BMW GS. The stands look very substantial and he can push the bike in any direction single handed, also spin it round 360 in just about the length of the set up. Makes his life much easier. He just rides into his garage, pops on the stands and turns the bike round 180 so it's facing out. So simple.