Mudguards and Lights

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by The Drifter, Dec 15, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. The Drifter

The Drifter Member

Dec 5, 2015
    Aberdeenshire
    #1 The Drifter, Dec 15, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
    So if i wanted to change my mudguards front and rear which ones would any of you suggest also please consider what would my options be for the lighting ,indicators ect...if i put a shorter rear Guard on .

2. Thruccyboy

Thruccyboy Senior Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Essex
    Hi,
    Ive used this guy on ebay (PW864), his stuff is of a good quality & may give you some ideas.
    I got his fender eliminator in black which was of a high quality & even after 3 years is still looking very good.
    They also are plug & play wiring so they work straight out of the box so to speak.
    For indicators I originally went for Bike it Sharks head indictors, but have now changed them as the bike evolves.
    If you are really feeling flushed with cash....have a look at an American company on the web called...Motodemic...Nice LED headlights (see my picture/avatar right) & I got one but aside from the $375 to buy it, it cost me £100 to get it to the UK...Worth it & a superb light,but very expensive.
    Thought I`d reply as no one else has:(