Muc Off Deal

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by chuk, May 22, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dreitopf

dreitopf Active Member

Feb 27, 2020
    Germany
    I'm sorry.....some beers before dinner....and now this famolous speyside.....:cool::cool:

• Like Like x 2
  2. OldNick

OldNick Elite Member

Aug 11, 2019
    South Coast UK
    I’ve got a redundant 5 Litre sprayer which will be perfect for the cars - and once they’re clean I’ll see whether the DD Indeppendant Traders Diamond Bright treatment is worth it - paintworks pretty crap on both cars and the Diamondbrights probably worth more than my Suzuki Wagon:joy:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Well my 25l of “fleetclean” has arrived and with a little guidance from @Dozers Dad managed to get the mix correct before cleaning my car and the Thruxton. Really impressed with this product and for £ 19.99 delivered it is an absolute steal compared to “muc off”. The bottle will out last me and my riding days. Big shout out to DD...

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Rspete

Rspete Elite Member

Jun 17, 2018
    Durham
    Mine came as well DD used it yesterday and it's great, thanks for the recommendation mate.

It's weird ya say that cos I had a call from muc off today but I don't want to get wrong for travelling during the lockdown :mad::joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. OldNick

OldNick Elite Member

Aug 11, 2019
    South Coast UK
    Cleaned both cars today used 4 litres of diluted solution all good the 1 Litre sprayer worked better than the 5 litre but that’s probably due to nozzle adjustment!!
    Upshot was the wife (not known for being observant) commented that the cars looked lovely and clean:) and all the seagull crap gone
    So thumbs up here too @Dozers Dad

• Like Like x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Steve 998cc

Steve 998cc Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2019
    leicestershire
    Cleaned my 4x4 which hadn't seen abucket of water or sponge since last year wifes car and my Z1000 all now sparkly clean. Wife very impressed diluted some at 75 to 1 sprayed the patio quick brush and hose off looks like i only just laid it been down 4/5 years so pleased she even got me a few beer. Great share DD cheers fellow.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Steve 998cc

Steve 998cc Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2019
    leicestershire
    Found out washing washing my bike with muck off on the patio it, The TFR does a lot better job it's like new.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1