Mourning The Loss Of Team Triumph

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by Farmer, Apr 14, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Farmer

Farmer New Member

Apr 9, 2021
    Team Triumph of Janesville Wi.
    Was the best dealership I have ever had the honor of working with. They closed the shop a year ago and I really miss them. They ran a top notch service dept. and their parts dept. would go above and beyond to get you what you need, stock or aftermarket. Experts at engine tuning.
    They made custom parts. Todd, the owner, hand built the stainless pipes that now hang proudly on my wifes America. They look and perform just as good or better than any other pipes
    out there. It was over an hour away from home but we would gladly go there over the Triumph dealer in Milwaukee (only half hour away)
    So now our only choice of dealers is one in Illinois which is tucked in the back of a harley dealership :( 3 or 4 bikes on display, wouldnt trust the service dept, parts guy is cool at least.
    The only other option is the new Triumph dealer in Reedsburg Wi.
    I hear they kinda took over for Team Triumph. Have to check them out. 2.5 hours away. The upside is its a great ride (near wisconsin dells) with some of the best roads in the state. Any reports on the Reedsburg dealership would be greatly appreciated.
    Reedsburg , here we come!
    Thanks for listening. Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    We lost our only Triumph dealer in the county (San Berardino, Ca.) this year. Douglas Triumph started life as Doug Douglas Triumph in 1963. It had been bought out when Doug retired some years back. There are to my knowledge, no independent shops that work with Triumphs in the area. I am hoping someone steps in.to fill the gap as the Corona Virus subsides. ...J.D.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jet City

Jet City Noble Member
    Subscriber

Sep 24, 2018
    Seattle, Washington USA
    I feel very fortunate to live maybe six blocks from Triumph of Seattle. They are first rate people and a top shop.

Ever work somewhere and later look back and think “That was a golden time”? That’s what it feels like at Triumph of Seattle right now.

• Like Like x 1