Featured Motorcycle Live 2019

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Repooh, Nov 17, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rspete

Rspete Elite Member

Jun 17, 2018
    Durham
    I wasn't, way too many people for me mate.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The ST

The ST Active Member

Dec 10, 2018
    West Midlands UK
    The Aerial looked very nice. If I was spending 20K on a bike it would be a tussle between the aerial and the rocket !!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Hmmm, the RS is kind of the end of the current model??? What the heck? :confused: And why do those guys always have to be so stinkin' cryptic anyway? :( Seems it's always a secret with a big "reveal" at some point.

What is MCLive? I'm assuming some big MC show? I did see a couple of photos on this thread--Rocket III and an Indian. But what's the scoop?

4. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    As my son said to me on the day Sandi, the guy almost, in not so many words, gave a big hint to the fact there could well be an 1160 Speed Triple on the way but I guess they're sworn to secrecy.

Yes, MCLive is the UK's biggest, annual bike show, held at the NEC in Birmingham, all the main manufacturers display their current and new models, plus some smaller, independent makers, custom stuff, lots of merchandise and usually a MX show, it's been a yearly pilgrimage for me and my lad for many years.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    MCLive sounds right up my alley. I love events like that. :) So many things to ogle, touch, sit on, (maybe) buy. I love the smaller custom independent makers to the most. Always something interesting and different--lots of fun ideas. Thanks, Dave!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Noble Member

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    For those that weren't able to get to the show....