Motogoloco - The Great British Ride Out

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by steve lovatt, Mar 23, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Some of you may already be aware of this but it's the first time I've seen it in this months copy of Ride magazine.
    Log onto www.motogoloco.com and register with your email address for free and you get access to a whole series of "rides" submitted by readers throughout the country.
    You can search iconic rides, classic routes or top 20 best submitted routes - definitely worth a look.
    It also highlights accommodation if you want to plan longer trips.

2. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Looks like a good site Steve, just put in one of the routes I do from time to time, usually stop for tea/food at the Haven Cafe on the way back.
    https://www.motogoloco.com/map?route=46116&key=eb8c79be

3. steve lovatt

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    That looks a good route - I know most of the roads having ridden them at some point but not in the circular route. I know the haven well and usually go to their Thursday bike nights.
    Are you in Otterbourne then? - just down the road from me. :cool:

4. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    No, I live in Chandlers Ford but when meeting up with mates for a ride we usually meet at what used to be the Esso Garage in Otterborne which is now a Budgens shop, this is just an easy place to meet, then you're straight into Poles Lane which starts the ride off nicely.

• Like Like x 1
  5. WhoMe

WhoMe Member

Jan 15, 2018
    Alberta
    #5 WhoMe, Mar 23, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    Why just British? Seems to let other countries get in on the action as well
    https://www.motogoloco.com/map/?route=46121

Had to edit, the motogoloco site does not make it easy to find the link to the route, this one is in Bragg Creek Alberta

6. steve lovatt

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Yes there are routes posted from Europe - I only used the title as that's what the magazine headlined it as.:cool:

7. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Mate of mine set this up and manages it and another owns it .:cool:

Got a couple of free nights accommodation as prizes when it first started up.:p Decent enough site.

• Like Like x 1
  8. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2017
    Midlothian
    Our Guzzi group had our post new year get together in his hotel in Moffat this year,excellent hospitality but a couple of years ago he and his son were doing a Moto go loco promo at our rally at Thornhill near Calendar, an interesting talk indeed :)

• Like Like x 1