Mirror Extenders

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by curly, Jun 23, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Just fitted 1 pair of mirror extenders to the standard mirrors on my Newchurch, the plan was to fit one to each mirror but having fitted both as a single unit to the off side mirror I have decided to have another pair together on the near side as well, ordered and en route.
    They are from Square deals and look great, like they came from the factory really.
    It's time for work now so can't see how they improve things on the road until later, but am confident the extra 70mm should work out fine?
    Here's hoping.

Curly

• Like Like x 2
  2. MickEng

MickEng Noble Member

Sep 29, 2016
    West Yorkshire
    Watch out for any low flying aircraft Curly! :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    It does look a bit like a 1970's top of the tv aerial to be honest, but if it gives a proper rear view I can live with that!
    Wanted to go out tonight to check them out but after a crap day at work cold beers out the fridge edged the ride out.
    Perhaps tomorrow, avoiding overhead cables of course!

Curly

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sir Trev

Sir Trev Senior Member

May 27, 2017
    Buckinghamshire
    Let us know how you get on with them and post up a pic or two and a link. It's the first thing I'm likely to tweak on my T100 if it ever arrives. It's these or the Norman Hyde ones I've also seen.

5. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Sir Trev.
    afraid my photo skills are nil. My consultant ( son ) is hiking the Appalachian Trail and has left me clueless but I will certainly give an honest opinion of the view when I 've ridden out with them fitted

Curly

6. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Ashamed to admit that I have still not been out on the bike with the mirror extenders fitted ( both sides doubled up now )
    I am desperate to do so and with any luck hope to do so this weekend.
    I might also be able to post some pictures since we are having family for dinner on Sunday and the ability to photo and post should present itself!

Curly

• Like Like x 3
  7. MickEng

MickEng Noble Member

Sep 29, 2016
    West Yorkshire
    You've got time before the weekend to fit triple extenders.
    Go for it Curly!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Absolutely brilliant!
    The rear view we always want and need.
    I'll try to get a picture up later on

• Like Like x 3