America Lt High Screen Wanted

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by Pete Farrell, Oct 5, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Pete Farrell

Pete Farrell Active Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Lancashire
    Hi all,
    I am looking for an IT high Touring screen for my America Ltd edition, anyone got one for sale? Please contact me if you can help.
    Cheers, Pete

2. bazz

bazz Member

Jan 25, 2016
    durham
    C98F6112-0708-490C-80C4-FE47C4E80BD8.jpeg
    hello pete
    you can get some half decent ones on ebay, i paid £85 for this one but loaned it to my mate for his monkey

3. Pete Farrell

Oct 4, 2017
    Lancashire
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply, do you have the listing number by any chance?
    Cheers, Pete

4. bazz

bazz Member

Jan 25, 2016
    durham
    unfortunately cannot find the listing for it but there’s loads on there

5. Pete Farrell

Oct 4, 2017
    Lancashire
    Greetings everyone,
    I have now sources a screen.
    Cheers, Pete

• Like Like x 1
  6. BBBMLJ

BBBMLJ Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Kent
    Hi, I'm looking for a short screen for my 08' America. I had a large screen on but it was too hot in the summer so I thought I put a low screen on for summer to get some air flow on me. I rode today with no screen and it was hard going at 80mph.
    The short screen may or may not suit me so I don't want to spend more than £50 if I could help it.
    Thank you for your advice.

7. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:eek:80mph is illegal :mad:
    Shame on you :p

8. BBBMLJ

BBBMLJ Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Kent
    Oh, sorry Officer. Thank you for your leniency and for being concerned about my safety ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. BBBMLJ

BBBMLJ Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Kent
    I bought a Marlin screen from Dart. I'm going to fit it at lunchtime so I'll see how it performs on the 35 minute ride home this evening. I'll report my findings.

In the meantime, their service is brilliant. I purchased online late on Tuesday, it was despatched Wednesday and delivered to me at about 9am Thursday. Quality looks really good with stainless brackets. The instructions are very easy to follow and specific to my bike.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Broon

Broon New Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Southampton
    Hi, my America has a “cut down” high Triumph screen which is great. It was previous owner who modified it but to be honest you would not realise it had been cut unless you looked closely. Not too high, or too low ... just right.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Daniel Wright

Daniel Wright Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Cannock, Staffordshire
    8A146341-A0B4-47AF-A009-CC0EBDC89C87.png Hi I fitted one of these last year mine was clear great a normal road speeds.

12. Daniel Wright

Daniel Wright Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Cannock, Staffordshire
    • Like Like x 1