Featured Loving Triumph at mo!

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Clarkey231, Mar 31, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Clarkey231

Clarkey231 Noble Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Exeter
    I had a great day yesterday. Took my speed triple out. Roads dryish and nicely warm. Nipped to dealers and was frankly blown away by all the different bikes. Sat on the new Street triple RS. It felt great and will probably have a test ride at some point. Not ready to change mine but was offered a ride so would be rude not to!

Turn my head and there is a Thruxton R looking amazing, retro yet purposeful and gorgeously finished. Even the bobber while not really my thing looks great.

Then I get home and think I've got a couple of hours I will clean my bike. End up deap cleaning the chain, front sprocket area. My last bike was a Ducati Multistrada and trying to remove all the fasteners to do this job was a mare! None were that accessible without a bit of thought and a specific order cos one thing blocked access etc. On my speed it was easy, even managed to remove the rubber chain guide/ swing arm protector with the chain in situ to clean the crud out with no issues.

All in all a great day for me and my bike!!

PS, just wish I could sleep now!!

• Like Like x 8
  2. WesSmith

WesSmith Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2017
    Hastings, East Sussex
    Cleaning your bike can be very therapeutic!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    I agree but,
    Try telling my hands that when i'm cleaning the spokes:oops:

4. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk