Loud Exhausts And Horses

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Vulpes, Mar 26, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Number 5:grinning: that’s ME :p

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. Artemij

Artemij Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2019
    Tockwith
    I would say it isn’t about loud pipes, but about having riding awareness. We all like a little bit of blood rush, loud pipes, riding fast, wheelies etc etc. But awareness of what is going around is a compulsory thing in all situations, would it be horses on a road, overtaking in a blind corner, speeding through villages, making a racket 5am in the morning and waking up neighbours all these things has to be considered and priorities before personal fun on a bike.
    I am not a slow rider and have a loud exhaust as measured of awareness that “you better watch out I am only a mile away from you” :), but I newer seen an angry horse rider telling me to f...off

• Like Like x 4
  3. Tim L

Tim L Active Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Norn Iron
    I always have given room and have always got a wave.
    I also have loud pipes on my bikes, so sort of have to make sure I do show respect. Loud pipes done well sound good AND let drivers know you are there before the overtake or before you go past in commuter traffic. I have been surprised by quiet bikes and scoots in morning traffic and don't like it

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2