looking to sell my sprint 1050 or trade

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by joe mc donald, Sep 15, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    My sprint has just over 5500.00 miles and is decated and runs on the trident triple exhausts really does growl. It has the dark screen powerbronze and hugger and fenda extenda full touring colour coded luggage full service to include the big 6000 mile custom seat tank cover and bag rad grill bar raisers full alarm datatool and runs a one tooth larger front sprocket full r & g engine and body protection it is tornado red The only fault is a slight bend to the gear lever and covered scratch to the left side fairing you guessed it I dropped it unrecorded and does not bother me. I am to old for the scares now so would like to get another special Bonneville similar or a late Norton or as close to £6000 as possible. I am going to try again to down load a photo but I don't seem able to do this
    Regards
    Joe

IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0369.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    I have not had any luck selling the bike so I have decided to reduce the price to £5500.00. Its got to be a steal at that price. Or if someone wants to trade swap a similar Bonneville or Harley wide glide I would be interested. And of course haggle a little.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Hi Joe it's not the best time of year to sell, if your not desperate to sell it you might be better waiting until the spring..saying that if you are going to be buying another bike at this time of year it doesn't really matter as you will get a better deal buying now rather than waiting until the spring

4. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Dougie D.
    I tried that with this bike and the Harley I had last year. Now I know why dealers take exotic holidays every year. Their pathetic offers made me sick but not that stupid that I would listen to their waffle. Most are out to rip you off and over charge for what they are selling. I am not desperate anyway it was just I saw a 955i low miler on eBay and though as I prefer that model I would give it a go at selling.
    Regards
    Joe

5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Well people still got the Sprint for sale if any one knows someone who is looking for a beast that growls and snaps at the cars. And lifts that front wheel to often never right of the ground but enough to scare this old fart. I have a dealer offer of £4700 so that's the price if a genuine fan wants this machine with all the work done to it plus all the or 99% of oem bits to go. Will still trade for a bonnie similar especially the t120 and street twins. Not interested in anything Green just something very personal. Also willing to swap or meet with cash difference. either way
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1