Scrambler Looking For Full Arrow Exhaust Map

Discussion in 'Thruxton, Scrambler & Trident' started by CatchingAnUpshift, Feb 16, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. CatchingAnUpshift

CatchingAnUpshift Active Member

Feb 28, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Anyone have one on their computer or know of where there might be one online that you might have seen recently?

Thank you.

2017 Triumph Scrambler 900
    TEC High Desert exhaust just put on.
    I would like to remove the baffle inside and it recommends the map.

2. CatchingAnUpshift

Feb 28, 2018
    Los Angeles
    In case anyone was wondering what it looked like almost 100% installed.

IMG_1505.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

IMG_1507.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. MattGaydon

MattGaydon Noble Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Godalming
    Just be careful of your trousers...I had that exhaust in my scrambler and kept burning a hole in mine because the front heat shield is too small!!!!

In the end I got in touch with George at TEC and he made me a new bigger one and had with me within two days for no charge!! Way better once it was changed!!

4. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    I don’t know if it’s the same in the USA but over here a Triumph shop will upload a map for £25 or so. It would be a good idea to get something like tuneecu and copy your original map before you change.

5. CatchingAnUpshift

Feb 28, 2018
    Los Angeles
    TuneECU appears to be a stale place now. Not sure if things there are safe or not? Don't have a local shop near me so was hoping to do it myself. I appreciate your input. Thank you.