Looking For An On Bike Camera

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by joe mc donald, Jul 6, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Streetgirl675
    He was one race away from BSB when he had his big high side couple of years ago. I will ask him what the series was he raced in. I can remember he raced no limits about five years ago then moved up. But sorry he said no pictures even for me. I just know its a 765 he is race preparing and i don't know why as there isn't a series for that bike unless you want to race 1000 . Will try him again. His other bikes are 675's and i think he is going to sell them now.
    Regards
    Joe

• Like Like x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Sandi T
    Yes the camera is still sitting here i haven't even got it out of the box yet. But i will soon. I am playing with the other pressie she just gave me. A T140E it needs some work doing so i have been working on it all day.
    Regards And You Keep on Getting Better.
    Brotherly:triumph::kissing:;) thumbnail (5).jpg bonnie.jpg Love Joe

• Like Like x 5
  3. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    That's AWESOME, Joe! Enjoy that beautiful bike. Quite the wonderful present from your lady. :):heart: I think I'd be focused on that bike over an on-board camera too. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Sandi T
    Yes i am working on it at present lots of oil leaks and rusty bits. But it gives me something to work at. But we may get both done at some point. Set the tappets today took the tank of as it is rusting inside so i will treat that next and seal it up with one of the ethanol coatings. Yes she is tops that why i love her so much. But sometimes i think i abuse her good nature. I will have it ready i hope when you get over and another choice of bike if you want to take it out for a spin.
    Brotherly Loves and kisses.
    Joe:):neutral::heart::D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Well Peeps I did some footage of my ride the other day. Now I need one of my boy's to visit to find out how i put it on to YouTube then to here please bear with me. I was pretty impressed with the quality. Only thing that I found is it seems to record in sections. I did about forty miles and it was in four sections. I suppose that is normal.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    That's great, Joe. Looking forward to seeing the footage from your ride and your new on bike camera! :) And maybe a bit of a review, too? :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Pegscraper

Pegscraper Elite Member

Jun 12, 2020
    Yorkshire
    I was looking at buying a Go Pro but was pt of by the price. Ended up buying a HitachiHDSV01U which Argos were selling at £50 complete with water proof case (very similar to Go Pro case), body harness, mounts and battery. OK, it has no WiFi connectivity but I've been quite pleased with the footage. Records on to a SD card in 720p @ 60fps or 1080p @ 60fps. Here's a bit of footage I took a while back, in 720p I think.....

• Like Like x 2