Looking At A '19 Speed Triple Rs

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by SpeedyG, Oct 10, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Oldskool

Oldskool Elite Member

Jan 29, 2019
    Hertfordshire
    They are surprisingly quick ! I bought my RS to slow down a bit , have left my F4 MV in the garage all year but not sure I am going any slower on the RS . I have the QS fitted to mine and it seems to work perfectly but I am aware of what has been written elsewhere and will keep an eye and ear out for any issues. I am loving the bike , when the feckin weather allows me ! Have fun on yours .

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    SpeedyG
    Like every one says some suffered with the quick shifter best without it. If you want that kind of performance fit a full race slip assist clutch. Don't forget that picture just hit the upload a file at the bottom right corner and keep the inmates happy.
    Ride Safe & Enjoy.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AustinMilbarge

Oct 25, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    Welcome to the group!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SpeedyG

SpeedyG New Member

Oct 10, 2019
    Tampa
    Update! I did trade my 2017 MV Agusta Brutale for the 2019 Speed Triple RS since my MV spent seven straight weeks in the shop for a faulty fuel tank. I just took the Speedy in for the 500 mile service and...apparently it needs a whole new wiring harness. It seems almost statistically impossible I could have this many issues with brand new premium motorcycles lol. Can't do anything but laugh about it at this point. Already posted about it in the Warranty Issues thread. Just thought I'd update here, too. Cheers all!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    That is unbelievable bad luck mate. Hope you get the bike sorted soon..

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Rspete

Rspete Elite Member

Jun 17, 2018
    Durham
    :scream::weary_face::pensive: that is all.

• Agree Agree x 2