Featured Touring Long Weekend To Wales

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Cyborgbot, Sep 8, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. PatW

PatW Senior Member

Apr 4, 2021
    Cymru
    Yeah you weren't far off, only a few miles from Llandovrey, turn off for llangadog, over the black mountain pass, to Brynamman (my village) turn left at mini roundabout at the bottom of mountain road in Brynamman, head for Ystalyfera/ystradgynlais over the crai and back on to the A40 at Sennybridge and joking aside, look out for sheep! Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Moe

Moe Senior Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Colchester
    That's the exact route I've got planned.

• Like Like x 2
  3. PatW

PatW Senior Member

Apr 4, 2021
    Cymru
    Spot on, enjoy! There is no run off at all over the mountain pass, one mistake and you're off into the landscape, weather is tidy tomorrow, you should find the pirellis come into there own. Happy trails.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Moe

Moe Senior Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Colchester
    Black Mountain, lots of sheep. Hell of a journey back with 40 average speed. All in a good first trip to Wales, next time will try out some of the green lanes.

20210920_100142.jpg

20210920_100100.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. Cyborgbot

Cyborgbot Guest

Green lanes…

On those bikes?

;):)

6. PatW

PatW Senior Member

Apr 4, 2021
    Cymru
    I can see my house from there :joy::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Moe

Moe Senior Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Colchester
    Black Mountain, lots of sheep. Hell of a journey back with 40 average speed. All in a good first trip to Wales, next time will try out some of the green lanes.
    Ha, no not that brave. Mate is changing to a tenere and I'm not sure what to get yet, but will be some sort of lightweight adv

• Like Like x 1