Lings Ipswich

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by arremm, May 21, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. arremm

arremm New Member

May 2, 2014
    I recently bought a new Bonny SE from Lings in Ipswich, cannot fault the service and helpfulness of the staff, these guys really mean what they are saying. This is my third Triumph.the other two came from Lings at Watton....that's why I went to Ipswich....nuff said. As for the bike, what a pleasure to ride, absolutely brilliant , had the first service done last week, got 950 miles on her now, off to the Isle of Man with her next week, can't wait :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  2. SteveJ

SteveJ Super Moderator

Aug 12, 2013
    North Hampshire
    It's always good to hear positive reviews about dealers as you usually people complaining about bad service rather than good service :upyeah:

3. chrispy

chrispy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    I've bought bit off them for my speedmaster , I agree no quibbles I asked for the wrong set of bolts and when I call them they issued me a credit note and sent the right ones out spot on :biggrin:

4. Chiefdruid

Chiefdruid New Member

Jul 15, 2014
    I bought my Speedmaster from Lings, and I'm certainly impressed with their customer service so far, I booked a test ride, no pressure, I went in to buy the bike, no pressure, it was a great day, next day I get a call to make sure I was happy with the bike, I would highly recommend them