Featured Lings Essex

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by Paula Edwards, Dec 18, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Paula Edwards

Paula Edwards Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2020
    Essex
    Would like to say a big thanks to Lings Essex for their help in getting a replacement TFT for my Street Triple. When I brought the bike from another dealer the screen had a small crack in it, which they said they had tried to get replaced under warranty without success. However I went to Lings
    Essex and they said they would contact Triumph on my behalf as the crack was from the inside out. This they did, with the result that Triumph agreed to replace the TFT as a sign of goodwill, I just had to pay the labour which I was more than happy to do. So thank you Lings Essex for getting this sorted even though I didn’t buy the bike from you.

• Like Like x 14
  2. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    Well, that's simply a brilliant result!
    Congratulations on continuing the fight!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Great result mate.

4. neilb

neilb Active Member

Oct 8, 2019
    Billericay, Essex
    Hi Paula, that’s a great result. I’ve only been in there a couple of times since they opened and they’ve always been friendly and welcoming, with coffee in good supply :)

5. Vegan Flea

Vegan Flea Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2020
    Norfolk
    That's excellent customer service and no doubt why Lings have been around for donkey's years. What goes around, comes around and from this thread alone they will benefit.

• Like Like x 3