Leicester Tigers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by curly, Apr 6, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Well today, high flying Exeter are visiting Welford Road, where it seems fairly certain they will dismantle an extremely fragile Tigers side.
    I am going to observe the game but only after sinking several pints of Everards ale, purely to soften the blow of the imminent thrashing.
    Train is the method of transport.
    I have pumped up the tyre on the wheel barrow which I will leave at Burton railway station in readyness for my collection and transport home tonight., again.
    Somebody has to tolerate these days out!

Curly

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    It could be worse mate.....you could follow Yorkshire Carnegie :confused::confused:

3. Notso

Notso Senior Member

Dec 17, 2018
    Solihull
    I'll be up the road cheering on my equally struggling team, hoping they can help you out a little bit.

4. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Fantastic day out!
    Tigers totally overwhelmed by a slick, confident Exeter side who were leagues above a trying hard but getting nowhere fast Leicester side, a pleasure to watch Exeter at work!
    Smashing liver and sausage dinner at The Old Horse with copious quantities of beer, what's not to like!
    Not a hint of a hang over today either, win, win!!
    Curly

• Like Like x 3
  5. Notso

Notso Senior Member

Dec 17, 2018
    Solihull
    Yep, no surprise for any team to get beaten by Exe. Seen a few clips and a few comments about how well George Ford played though.

• Agree Agree x 1