Welcome to The Triumph Forum

The World's busiest Triumph Forum. Join this amazing group of people and start discussing the thing that we all love, Triumph Motorcycles.

Led Indicators With Drl

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Vulpes, Jan 27, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Vulpes

Vulpes Elite Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Who's speaking German?o_O

2. mpllineman

mpllineman Well-Known Member
    Subscriber

Feb 12, 2018
    Pearl,Ms.
    the website The link directed me to. Just looking, but, they have a good look!

3. Vulpes

Vulpes Elite Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Hadn't realised that :D they do look cool. I'll post a video once all installed.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Vulpes

Vulpes Elite Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    And there we go. Filmed with the geekam :p

• Like Like x 4
  5. Jeffrey Conlon

Apr 4, 2018
    Wakefield
    I say yellow to indicator supply and red to day running lights, run an extra wire means independent control of lights

6. Vulpes

Vulpes Elite Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Already sorted mate, but cheers!

7. Cyborgbot

Cyborgbot Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2017
    Guildford
    I have ordered some of these front/back indicators/dlr/brake lights for Tigger.

Did you have to use a relay or simply swap over the old indicator and add a permanent +ve feed (for the front). What about the back ones? I presume there is a feed from the indicator, brake and a +ve feed (plus the negative/ground)...

8. Vulpes

Vulpes Elite Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    No relay necessary with mine.
    I only did the front - I've got integrated indicators in the brake/taillight. They come with 3 leads (mine, anyway) - red, yellow and black. The original leads on the indicators are black and white on my triple. Black on black, yellow on white and a separate +lead (get a switched one from the headlight assembly) on the red. That should work. Good luck!

• Thanks Thanks x 1